OrgChart Learning Center
These guides address the basics of using OrgChart and will also help you to use some of our more advanced features.
- Get Started – Explore OrgChart, start building simple org charts from your data. Work through tutorials to learn how to use OrgChart.
- Connect to and Prepare Data – Connect to a wide variety of data sources, including files, HR Systems, databases, web directory services. Learn how to keep your org charts up-to-date.
- Design Org Charts – Learn the basic skills you need to create elegant, professional org charts.
- Publish Org Charts – Learn how to publish org charts to various formats.
- Share on the Web – Share org charts in your intranet or website.
- Secure Charts – OrgChart provides a number of different ways to control access to charts and data.
- Subchart Wizard – Automatically breaks a chart into multiple pages (or subcharts). Each page in a chart contains one subchart.
- Explore “How To” Articles – Step by step articles that help you achieve specific objectives.
OrgChart Now is 100% HTML5 – there is nothing to install and no browser plugins are required.