OrgChart Server Requirements
In order to install OrgChart as an on premise solution you will need to provision a dedicated Windows Server.
This document is not relevant to customer using the cloud service.
Both virtual servers and physical servers are supported.
- Operating System: Windows Server 2016 or later
- Memory: 8GB [16GB if charting more than 5,000 employees]
- Disk: 100GB of free space
- Processor: Minimum 4 CPU’s
The following additional requirements should also be considered.
- A DNS entry for the server (e.g. orgcharts.yourcompany.com)
- A SSL certificate for the server (wildcard or standard)
- An email account for delivery of system notifications (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email Address Details
- Email address is used to send notifications such as ‘Password Resets’ and ‘Data Refresh Notifications’
- OrgChart Hosting can supply an email address for you (for a small additional fee).
- We will need the following information to
- SMTP Address of your email server (e.g. smtp.yourcompany.com)
- Email Address (e.g. email@example.com)
- Email Password
OrgChart Hosting will supply a license key for your server. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the IP Address and server name of your server. The IP Address is used when generating the key.